- We can ship to any address in Australia (not PO boxes). Standard delivery time frames are between 5-25 business days (depending on the items ordered). Regional areas, other towns and cities may take 5 or more business days longer. All products that are in stock are dispatched as soon as possible.
Note: There are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to remote destinations. Please contact us if you would like to ask if we can ship to your location.
- Regional and interstate deliveries will generally incur additional lead time. Please talk to our customer service team if you have any questions.
- We use 3rd party delivery couriers for most of our deliveries. Please note that all orders made online will be delivered contact free to ground floor and front door deliveries only.
- We do not ship to PO boxes or Australia Post Pickup Point.
- Our deliveries do not include taking goods inside or unpacking. If you need your delivery to be made to a floor level (lift or stairs), please arrange beforehand with our Customer Service representatives by emailing us or feel free to contact us via Web Chat.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that there is reasonable access to allow the goods to be delivered. If the goods are unable to be delivered due to access, cancellation fees may apply depending on whether the product was customised or not.
- The fee will be charged in addition to the actual cost of delivery and collection of the product.
- Shipping costs if applicable are non-refundable as we utilise third party couriers.
- Applies to ground floor deliveries with good site access, single site delivery only, may be multiple deliveries.
- Does not include unpacking, assembly or installation, unless otherwise arranged. Please talk to our customer service team if you have any questions.
- The service and delivery of the products by third party courier includes only delivery to the ground floor and/or the front door (a door-to-door service) by a single delivery driver, and does not include carrying products inside, upstairs, placement, removal of wrapping. It is your responsibility to arrange for a means to bring the product inside from the front door or grounds floor of the residences or buildings.
- If a manufacturing fault is present, Hammond and Grange will gladly replace or fix the item(s). Please note that if a manufacturing fault is present – Hammond and Grange must be notified in writing within 3 business days of your receipt of the product. Email us at email@example.com and provide:
A detailed description of the fault or issue, and photos showing the fault or issue.
- We do not accept returns for delays in product lead times, delays in shipping, or delays in supply of your order caused by any reason.
Change your mind policy
We want you to love & enjoy the products you purchase from us. If you change your mind, you may return it to us within 10 days of the date you received it, provided that the item is unused and in the original packaging and/or in original saleable condition. If item is not in saleable condition, is a customised product or special-order item we reserve the right to not accept the return or to withhold a minimum handling fee of 20% of the product price from your store credit.
NOTE: This includes not packing the item up satisfactorily to avoid damage during transit back to the warehouse, please use packing material and boxes the item came in & use fragile freight movers.
The following items are not available for change of mind return
- Custom made items
- Gift vouchers
- Commercial orders or non-domestic use
- All forms of clearance stock
- Personalised items
- Postage/ Freight Charge
You will be responsible for the shipping/ freight charges to facilitate a change of mind return, irrespective of any free, discounted or any other type of shipping promotion that may have been applicable at the time of your order. Only product cost will be refunded, any ancillary costs will not be refunded.
To start the change of mind process, you must contact our customer care team via, email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, order number and provide photo of the item in the original unused condition.
Once you have sent your return request over, our customer care team will then review your request and if your request meets our criteria, we will respond with a Return Authorisation number within 24 – 48hrs.
Your Return Authorisation number will need to be referenced on the outside of the box & also the paperwork. Once your Return Authorisation has been obtained, you are now able to return your item to us via your own arrangement to our sydney warehouse.
NOTE: If there is no Return Authorisation Hammond and Grange, hold the right to not accept the return, or to deduct an additional handling fee of up to 25% of the product price from your refund or store credit.
Within 5 business days of receiving your return, and subject to meeting our criteria, confirming it is in “as-new’ condition we will issue you with a store credit voucher via email in an amount equal to the price you paid for the product, less the cost to ship the product to you and the return shipping back to the warehouse. Credits are issued in the form of store credit.
Store credit voucher codes will be valid for one (1) year from the date of issue.
We will not accept returns delivered in person to our depots, offices or warehouse facilities unless accompanied by an Return Authorisation Number.
To arrange a return, you must obtain Return Authorisation Number, contact our customer care team via email email@example.com, with your name, order number and with photo of the item in the original unused condition to obtain a Return Authorisation Number.
Once the item been returned & received at our warehouse, within 5 business days of receiving your return, and subject to meeting our criteria, confirming it is in “as-new’ condition we will issue you with a store credit voucher via email in an amount equal to the price you paid for the product, less the cost to ship the product to you and the return shipping back to the warehouse. Credits are issued in the form of store credit.
Contact our customer care team, via email firstname.lastname@example.org, to submit a warranty claim which is not covered by ‘Damages or Product Issues/Faults’
You must retain your proof of purchase for any manufacturer warranty claims, we may ask for you to send us good quality digital photos to help us in our assessment. We will contact the supplier to complete the warranty claim.
Please do not attempt to return an item before speaking to someone from our customer care team, as you may be responsible for any return cost and/or any damages incurred to the item that may breach your warranty.
- Unfortunately, products are occasionally damaged in transit.
If you notice that a product is damaged after it has been shipped to you, please take photos clearly showing the damage and email us at email@example.com with your order number within 3 business days of receiving your shipment. If we are notified later than 3 business days after you receive the products, we will not be able to repair or replace the items.
If we determine that the product was damaged in transit, the type of remedy we offer will depend upon the circumstances. We will determine the outcome at our sole discretion and may offer a repair, compensation, replacement, or store credit.
Product Issues/ Faults
- HG guarantees all products to be free of fault or defects, if you believe your product has arrived with a fault or issue, please email us the photos within 3 business days and clearly explain to us what the fault or issue is. If we are notified later than 3 business days after you receive the items, we will not be able to resolve the issue, repair or replace the items.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
A detailed description of the fault or issue, and photos showing the fault or issue.
- HG is responsible for arranging return freight/shipping the faulty product/s back to our warehouse. Returns must be ready for collection in the original packaging. If we receive products without the original packaging, we will not accept the return.
- Where notification of a product fault or issue has been made within 3 business days of delivery of the defective products and Hammond and Grange is satisfied that the products are faulty, Hammond and Grange will repair, replace, or send replacement parts, provided the identified defects have arisen solely from faulty materials and/or workmanship on the part of the manufacturer and this will be the limit of Hammond and Grange liability with respect to any faulty products. Hammond and Grange will not accept responsibility for any products that have been damaged as a result of mistreatment, inattention, interference and/or malicious damage. The return to Hammond and Grange of faulty products without Hammond and Grange written consent will not in any way affect your obligation to pay for the products in accordance with these Terms. You expressly discharge Hammond and Grange from any liability whatsoever (including but not limited to any claim for negligent misstatement or breaches of the Trade Practices Act 1974) arising out of a delivery of defective products if notification of the defect has not been made to Hammond and Grange within 3 business days of delivery of the products.
Product Issues/ Faults does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care (e.g. fabric, leather or timber)
- Damage to external or product packaging only
- Damage occurring during your own handling and transportation of goods from a Click & Collect pick up location
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes
- No order may be cancelled except with consent in writing and on terms which will indemnify Hammond and Grange against any losses suffered by Hammond and Grange including a 20% minimum cancellation and restocking fee.
- If it involves a stocked item product, which is a product that has not been customised, you will be refunded in full for the value of the product less a 20% restocking fee to cover HG administrative costs incurred in handling and cancelling the order
- We do not offer refunds on customised product or non-stocked item which is any item that has been designed specifically for you as a Client or non-stocked item specifically ordered for you as a client,
- A 15% charge to refund money is payable. We reserve the right to cancel any order, products, or services for any reason whatsoever.
When ordering products from Hammond and Grange you agree to indemnify Hammond and Grange against any losses suffered due to product delays. In all matters arising from product delays and / or lead times, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hammond and Grange for any damages and losses arising from product delays caused by Hammond and Grange, our suppliers or third-party carriers.
Changes to this Policy
Hammond and Grange reserves the right to update this Shipping and Returns Policy from time to time by publishing the amended terms on our Website. The modified Shipping and Returns Policy will take effect from the date which is 5 business days after we publish it on our Website, except in relation to orders of products prior to the effective date, in which case the previous version of the Shipping and Returns Policy will apply to those products.